* Payroll calculations
* T4/T4A/T5/T3/other slips and related summaries
* Financial statements preparation, interim and internal reports
* Account reconciliations
* Individual or T1 returns
* Corporate or T2 returns
* Trust or T3 returns
* GST and payroll compliance
* Estate tax and succession plan
* Tax planning and minimization strategies
* Mergers and acquisitions
* Corporate reorganization
* Controllership and CFO services
* Risk management
* Business processes and controls improvement
* Accounting data migration
* Financial analysis, scenario planning and benchmarking
* Business planning requirements and projected financial statements
* Due diligence on business transactions and government program financial requirements
* Compilation or notice to reader
* Special reports
* Agreed-upon procedures
Our firm's bookkeeping and payroll services helps businesses deal with the day-to-day accounting, payroll and financial reporting needs, so you could focus in growing your business. Our bookkeepers are very proficient in the drafting of financial statements such as balance sheet, income and cash flow statements.
As today’s business environment becomes increasingly complex with various tax rules and regulations, it is very important that businesses equip themselves with the best advice on these matters to compete effectively and efficiently. We also provide preparation of income tax (Canada) returns.
We provide a full range of services to enable companies and organizations to better manage risk and improve organizational processes and controls. We also assist management and board to with controllership, treasury, economic strategy and forecasting duties.
We provide audit, review and compilation services to public sectors, privately held businesses, not-for-profit organizations and trusts.